The Software Developer is primarily responsible for the development of front-end and back-end systems to support the achievement of business' goals. In doing so the Software Developer will work closely with other internal stakeholders to first accurately 'spec' the project/requirement, consider its wider implications and implement accordingly whilst always maintaining the integrity of the Company's data and the user experience. Moreover, the Software Developer will act as first line support to all internal departments to help ensure that the data and internal systems are used effectively and efficiently.
Minimum Education & Experience
· Proven commercial experience in a mixture of the following key areas: -
· C# WebAPI /.Net Core / ASP.NET Core
· Entity Framework
· ASP.Net MVC
· HTML & CSS
· Testing frameworks such as XUnit
· Azure DevOps
· MS-SQL Server
· Degree in Computer Science.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Keen appetite to learn
· Ability to proactively manage features, tasks, and bugs
· Software Delivery Lifecycle
· Agile Software Development
· Test/Behaviour Driven Development
· Microsoft Azure & Cloud Technologies
Reference ID: Software Developer
Salary: £35,000.00-£48,000.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.