This contract role will require you to have come from a development background (.Net, C#/ASP.Net) and have good knowledge of Azure DevOps/VSTS. You will be designing and helping deliver innovative cloud-based C# .Net solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Analysing and documenting as-is and to-be business capabilities, processes, technologies etc.
* Translating business user stories and wireframes into Azure DevOps PBIs.
* Performing application and solution design activities (e.g. writing functional specifications)
* Working with senior developers to define elements of the technology architecture and improve the software development and deployment lifecycle
* Guiding the development and testing of new business processes, capabilities and their supporting technologies
* Developing deployment artefacts (communications, training, etc.)
* Sort all documentation and set the standard for other analysts to work from.
You will need experience in the following:
* Functional and/or technical design of custom technology applications (preferably involving Typescript, HTML, .NET, C#)
* Knowledge of XML and SQL
* Azure DevOps / VSTS
* Recent experience of programming using .NET and C#
* Knowledge of the full Software Development Lifecycle
This is a 6 month contract role outside of IR35, currently fully remote and likely with a couple of days a week in the office post Covid.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.