Acorn is partnered with an innovative organised labour organisation based in Edinburgh. The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Associate Director - Pay, Terms & Conditions and the Pay Project Group to support the delivery of a robust and highly effective project to time, within scope and to budget.
The successful candidate will join a large & experienced team working on a project to increase the living wage of nurses in Scotland and your work will have a significant impact on the delivery of this programme of work.
In addition to a salary up to 31k they offer an extensive benefits package & great work / life balance with flexible & remote working options.
· Act as the key point of contact for all enquiries relating to work steams within your portfolio, liaising with external stakeholders as required and working with internal departments to ensure coordination and good communication across the business.
· Organise, attend and participate in relevant strategic planning days or meetings, reporting on key performance objectives and risk management relating to the work within your portfolio.
· Ensure good communication and reporting to relevant stakeholders and management takes place by preparing reports, briefings and presentations to a high standard for meetings at various levels, both within and outside the organisation.
· Document and follow up on important decisions and actions arising from meetings, undertaking activities as required and providing solutions where appropriate.
· Deliver on specific work activities for this project and associated work streams
If this is something that you are interested in and would like to have a confidential chat, please call Dan Newton at Acorn Recruitment IT
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.