Lead Game Designer
Up to £45,000
Find an employer you can work with, not work for.
We are wanting to chat with experienced Game Designers across the North who will want to have a real influence on AAA gaming titles.
You will be our hands-on design leader, managing a team of designers and also overlooking the pipeline of work to ensure our games are creative, immersive, and different.
We are a development studio collaborating with some of the UK's leading game producers and publishers. We have held influence on Oddworld Inhabitants, Codemasters, Rebellion, and so many more! We are incredibly proud of how far we have come and have more upcoming titles we are presently working on as a team.
The projects we have on board are based on existing AAA IP and are for PlayStation5, Xbox Series S/X, as well as PC and other unannounced platforms.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining the game vision and high level aims of the project.
- The creation and design direction of inventive game systems.
- Oversight of all design related documentation.
- Managing design team members by allocating their tasks and their time management.
- Brainstorm design issues.
You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid experience as a game designer, preferably on AAA titles.
- Shipped two or more titles in a design rolefor the suitability of various platforms.
Interviews are being held right now. Although we are wanting to find the right individual for us, we understand it is just as important you feel we are right for you so hit the apply button and let's have a chat!
Email: (url removed)
Phone: (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.