Lioness Recruitment – Careers handled with care. A respected public sector organisation are looking for an experienced infrastructure analyst to assist with managing their infrastructure including software, hardware, networking, telephony & security. They’re looking for somebody who holds a driving licence and has access to a car as this will be a multi-site role in future, within the Liverpool area.
Your daily responsibilities will include assisting with the delivery of some IT infrastructure projects, as well as broader general infrastructure support including virtualisation, MS Windows Servers, Exchange Online, Office365 & Azure. You will also support general telephony and mobile devices, backups (daily, weekly, monthly) as well as implementing the disaster recovery strategy for the business.
- Demonstrable infrastructure support experience within a sizeable commercial environment (preferably multi-site, although not essential)
- Experience supporting Exchange Online, Office365 & Azure IaaS
- MS Windows Servers support experience
- Experience of virtualisation technologies (VMware/HyperV)
- Network switches & Cisco firewalls
- Mobile device management
- Experience of managing back up processes.
- Installation and configuration of hardware & software
- MCSE certification or similar
- Experience working to ITIL principles.
- Full driving licence & access to your own vehicle
Ready to take the first step to your next step? Ready to be brave? Then we’re ready to help.
Lioness Recruitment acts as an employment agency and an employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity and welcome applications from all communities.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.