An industry leading manufacturing company based in Wiltshire are looking for a confident and capable IT Support Analyst to provide additional resource to a small IT team. The role will be largely focused on Microsoft Enterprise Software and associated hardware and infrastructure.
* General desktop and office IT equipment troubleshooting
* Laptop/PC workstation set-up and configuration
* New starter and leaver administration
* Carry out system auditing and maintenance
* Liaising with 3rd party service providers
* Internal software and hardware deployment
* O365 administration, Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive
* Creating and maintaining IT system related procedures, guides, and user documentation
* Self motivated, disciplined, and organised
* Happy to work as a team member whilst taking the lead on areas of own expertise
* Attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines
* Ability to recognise problems and suggest and provide effective solutions
* Prepared to travel to other sites occasionally to carry out specific support activities and assist in delivering project objectives
* Minimum two years experience working in an IT environment
* Demonstrable experience of supporting circa a large number of users across multiple sites and wide variety of technology
* Experience of: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2012, 2016, Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, O365 including Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Group Policy, LAN, network maintenance and configuration
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: (url removed)/privacy notice.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.