£40,000 - £45,000 + £5,000 Car allowance
My client are an award winning IT services organisation who are currently looking for a Project Manager with experience in Mobile Device Management and large scale deployments to assist them in an upcoming project with one of their central government clients.
Project Management skills
- Experience with delivery of cloud based solutions and high density device deployments to remote end users.
- Service Transition Inc. engaging with service teams to define their requirements, and transitioning solutions into live service.
- Some previous knowledge of Service Management would be advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience tracking and measuring project performance against Service Levels and KPIs.
- Contract governance and change management.
- Resource and capacity management.
- Financial management and governance.
- Risks and issues management.
- Management of complex stakeholder groups.
- Planning and scheduling.
- Supplier and sub-contractor management.
Beneficial technical skills and experience
- Mobile Device Management (MDM); preferably Google.
- Knowledge of ITSM
- Application development
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
Package includes 25 days holiday + your birthday, car allowance of £5k, life assurance, healthcare, cycle to work scheme, free eye tests and pension.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.