Systems Developer (Legal)
£25,000 to £35,000 DOE
Are you a Systems Developer looking for a local, secure and stable position within a growing and forward thinking legal business where you will have the autonomy to develop and maintain the firms Case Management System/CMS.
This role would suit a systems developer looking to identify and review existing processes, analysing workflows and identifying automation, modifications and improvements. Staying ahead of the curve with technology, they are looking for someone who can proactively suggest improvements that could be made to the software, workflow and/or working practises.
On offer, is a niche, and fast expanding legal firm. Offering exceptional Job security and job benefits. Working with some of the largest commercial clients. Investing heavily in their staff, they offer paid exam leave, study support, flexible working, flexitime, GYM Memberships, Retail Discounts, paid medical and much much more!
- Detailed knowledge of and experience with Case Management Systems, CMS, (preferably Liberate)
- Understanding of legal workflows and their implementation into case management software.
- Positive, innovative, and inquisitive approach to problem solving.
- Systems Support, Systems Development, IT Support, IT Development.
- Control and participate in all phases of the Case Management Software (CMS) development life cycle, adhering to agreed standards and methodologies.
- Identify, assess, and review the existing and required processes withing the firm both on and off the system.
- Development of solutions and fixes provide training and development where applicable and liaise with other members of staff, legal teams, systems development team and support teams.
If this is you, get in touch with Ernest Gordon, send us your application!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a
confidential discussion on your career.
Ernest Gordon Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and
employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job, you accept the
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.