I am currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Senior Developer to join a major IT solutions company based in Dublin. You will be responsible for developing a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution by gathering requirements and designing solutions for the client.
- Work with stakeholders and business analysts in order to develop a unique Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution
- Lead a team to ensure the smooth development of the solution
- Be a self-motivated individual who is comfortable setting goals and deadlines, staying in lines with the expectations of the client
- 5+ Years' experience in a Microsoft Dynamics focussed role, with a strong development background
- Experience with configuration and customisation of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 solution
- Understanding of the further Microsoft portfolio - C#, .NET, Power Platform, Power Automate, Power Apps, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Further relevant experience with programs like SharePoint, Office 365 etc would help an application
- Further Microsoft certifications would be advantageous.
- Salary - €65,000 - €75,000
- Further benefits package
If you're interested in this role please apply to the link provided, or get in touch with Patrick from Reperio
Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics,CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, MS Dynamics, MS Dynamics CRM, MS D365, Developer, Microsoft Developer, Microsoft Dynamics Developer, Microsoft Dynamics 365 developer, MS Dynamics Developer, MS Dynamics Developer 365, 365, Ireland, Dublin, Dynamics.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.