- Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
- Full Time, Permanent
A large business with several sites across the UK and Europe are on the lookout for an experienced Business Analyst.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing business processes, producing detailed requirement documentation and supporting project implementations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyse complex business processes
- Gather functional and non-functional requirements from projects
- Produce detailed specifications, data tables and process maps
- Manage the delivery of data and reports
- Support contract schedule for the introduction of new services
- Perform risk assessment and evaluate Key Performance Indicators
- Provide process and technical expertise on product implementations
- Support the business through the implementation stage of new tenders.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent business analysis skills (technical/functional docs, user cases, requirements gathering etc.)
- Excellent client facing, consultative delivery skills and experience
- Independent, self-directing and delivery focused working style
- Strong analytical thinking and commercial awareness
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills
This position would suit a Business Analyst with a background in Business Process Outsourcing or Financial Services.
For further details on this excellent opportunity to join a leading global employer, please apply with your CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.