This Software role is part of a team tasked with creating cutting edge products. I'm looking for someone that is innovative and passionate about new technologies. Within this role you are encouraged to input into design activities and it is a great opportunity to be mentored by a number of highly skilled Engineers.
* Generation and maintenance of software design and validation specifications
* Maintain understanding of target hardware/software interface
* Development of firmware for an embedded system
* Identify bottlenecks, bugs and troubleshoot to devise solutions to coding problems
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience
* Firmware development for an embedded system (microcontrollers, processors, DSP)
* Development using real-time operating systems
* Programming in C++, C#.net/ knowledge of signal processing/ knowledge of noise filtering
* Software version control and configuration management TFS etc
* Use of development and debugging tools in an embedded system (E.G JTAG)
If this sounds interesting feel free to contact Lewis on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.