Do you have experience within the IT Management space? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
It is an exciting time to be joining Draper Tools and we have a fantastic opportunity to join our busy IT team as IT Infrastructure Manager.
This role is primarily based at our Head Office in Chandlers Ford, but travel to our second site in North Baddesley will be required so a Drivers License is essential!
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as our IT Infrastructure Manager, you will lead and develop the Technical Support team to ensure the business is supported by a reliable, robust, and secure IT environment. Your daily tasks will include:
- Provide leadership, management and mentoring to the technical support team
- Ensure the availability, reliability, and security of the IT infrastructure through a programme of continuous improvement
- Deliver IT infrastructure projects as agreed
- Manage resource allocation based on upcoming workloads to ensure business requirements are met
- Provide hands-on technical support as required
- Provide input into company and department projects and planning
Could this be the ideal role for me?
If you have a proven experience of team Leadership experience including mentoring, support, and development of staff, this could be the ideal role for you! As our ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and competencies:
- Resource and workload management
- Project management and delivery
- Infrastructure design
- Technical skills covering a range of supported technologies, including: Windows (Server and Desktop), VMWare, Networking, Firewalls, Backup and Disaster Recovery strategies, Microsoft 365, Mac desktop, IBM iSeries.
- External vendor management
- Implementing upgrades and patches as part of a Continuous Improvement approach
- Knowledge of IT Security best practices
- Strong communication skills
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our IT Infrastructure Manager, you will be offered a salary of up to £45,000 and a great range of benefits including:
- Holidays rising to 25 days*
- Pension scheme
- Private health scheme*
- Staff discount on Draper products
- Free on-site parking
- Day off for your birthday
- Sodexo employee discount scheme
*After qualifying period
Hours of work: This is a full-time position, but evening and weekend work may be required to support business requirements.
If you have the skills and experience required to succeed as our new IT Infrastructure Manager, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.