£350-380 per day Inside IR35
3 Month Contract +
This is a Lead Business Analyst position that will be joining an established team. They will be providing expertise to lead aspects of the program.
- Minimum 5 years' experience of Business Analysis
- Experience of Validating, Confirming and Documenting Business Requirements and Processes as Business Analyst Lead preferably gained in Order Management and/or Warehouse Management
- Ability to engage with the business to be a trusted partner in championing their requirements and issues
- Experience of Requirements Management
- Experience of Change Management and Change Control
- Project management skills - managing deliverables and time lines.
- Project reporting
- Workshop facilitation
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Business Process Design
- Strong problem solving, analytical and logical skills.
- Experience of using JIRA and Blueworks
- Experience of Reporting and Business Analytics
- Experience of Oracle Order Management and/or Warehouse Management Systems implementation
- Experience of Supply Chain Management
- Experience of ERP Supply chain solutions such as Oracle or SAP or another major ERP platform
- Experience of product catalogue design and process design
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.