£120 - £125 a day
6 month contract
I am currently working with a long-standing client of our based in Bolton who are looking to bring in an IT Support Engineer for the next 6 months.
As the IT Support Engineer, you would be mainly:
- Setting user permissions on share point or file servers
- Installing applications
- Administration management of Microsoft 365 accounts
- Providing printer support (hardware and software)
- Device configuration for laptops/mobiles/Ipads
- Change and configuration of MDM
- Administration management of Active Directory/Azure
- 3+ years experience
- Worked in 2nd/3rd Line Engineer roles
- Experience across Windows systems and Microsoft 365 accounts
They are looking for someone to start asap, with remote interviews to be held immediately.
If you would be interested in more details for the IT Support Engineer role, please send over an up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
Premier Group are acting as an Employment Agency.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.