Position: Software Developer - Data Team
Location: Bristol - Remote
Salary: up to £55,000
Reporting to: IT Director
Due to sales growth both in the UK and overseas our client are now investing heavily in IT teams to ensure all their new and existing clients continue to receive a first class service.
They currently require an experienced Software Developer to provide their clients accurate, real time information on business users visiting their web-sites- whether those users have enquired about their product and services or not.
Working within the data department which identifies, collates, processes and supplies the business information your role will include:
- Working with the software team lead to provide delivery of the data platform
- Hands on coding and development of new projects to enhance the quantity and/ or quality of the data provided
- Provision of technical support to system users
- Research and Development into next generation technologies and tools to further improve verification rate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-rounded software developer with both great back-end development skills and the ability to structure and convey that information efficiently to internal users.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- SQL Server T-SQL
- IT qualification
- 2+ years commercial experience
Skills which are advantageous but not essential are:
- Previous experience of VB.net
- Previous experience of ASP.net
- Previous experience of web-forms
- Latest T-SQL for 2014/2016
- Unit testing
- Agile/scrum experience
- Selenium testing
What's in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Personalised training budget of £1,000 pa to ensure your continued professional development
- Superb working environment- great offices, on-site shop, restaurants, coffee-shop
- Genuine career progression opportunities within a market leading organisation.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.