Fancy working for an Edu-Tech who's overarching aim is to improve the schooling system for both pupils and teachers? Perhaps you're in an analytical role and want to move into a visualisation heavy position? Well, if you're a dynamic analyst with some stellar Tableau skills, we may just have the perfect role for you, you'll joining an organisation with one of the most forward thinking and progressive working cultures in South Wales.
They are not stagnating, they have a busy project pipeline and are building a talented team to get through it. This is your chance to make an impact and suggestions you make can drive change (that don't take forever to be implemented).
- Very agile and responsive to change.
- Joining an established and growing organisation that over the past 15 years have made a huge impact on the Education space in England and Wales.
- Salary to £35,000 Awesome benefits including 30 days annual leave alongside brilliant pensions options & Cycle to work.
What you'll be doing:
- Playing an instrumental role in translating clients data into production ready designs.
- Working with the wider BI team to deliver internal BI reports and solutions.
- Naturally you'll be one of the Tableau guru's for the company and comfortable with troubleshooting/ giving a tableau helping hand where required.
- Help define project scope and ongoing delivery of the product through collaboration with the wider tech team
You'll come with:
- At least 1 years' experience using
- Some handy SQL Analytical skills
- The ability to spin multiple plates at once and relish working in a fast-paced environment.
- A willingness to make a difference to the wider organisation with the aim of in turn improving the education space.
If this sounds like your jam or if you require any further information please reach out
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.