Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
* Responsible for the effective resource planning to ensure professional service delivery across the function
* Work with colleagues to improve processes around software, system and hardware procurement and lifecycle management
* Manage suppliers to ensure they meet agreed targets and manage the implementation of supplier service improvement actions
* Develop configuration management strategies, policies, standards and guidelines
* Supervise a small team, including planning, prioritising and organising work, regular 121s, performance management and all other aspects of managing a team
* Degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline
* Experience of implementing/configuring Service Asset Configuration Management databases or similar solutions
* Microsoft Certification, ITIL, ECDL or other certified IT or Asset Management Training (Desirable)
* Experience of managing a small team (Desirable)
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.