Application Development Manager - Permanent
We are working with our key account who have a new opportunity for an Application and Development Manager from their office Glasgow on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
Application Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with colleagues (e.g., the Development Authority Manager), to plan, manage and communicate the provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the systems or to service delivery functions.
- Provide support by investigation and resolution of issues and may also include performance monitoring.
- Work in close collaboration with the system developers and/or with colleagues specialising in different areas, such as Database administration or Network support
- Resolve any issues with applications and take preventative actions and maintain logs, application documentation and regular application status reports
- Lead and participate in all phases of application development lifecycle
Who & what are we looking for?:
- 5+ years' experience of Software Engineering, solution design, product development across the entire SLDC and operational phases
- At least 2 years' experience of leading an application and development team
- Full knowledge of software sandbox testing and user acceptance testing
- An understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis
- A strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture concepts, practices and methodologies.
Are you the Application Development Manager we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.