Up to £28,000 basic salary
CPS Group Ltd are working with a successful organisation who are the inventors of the world's first software payment terminal. They turn everyday mobile devices like smartphones and tablets into secure payment terminals. By enabling merchants of all sizes globally to securely accept payments using smartphones and tablets, they help open up a world of possibilities in reshaping the end-to-end customer experience
Due to internal promotion, my client is recruiting for a IT Support Engineer to ensure the group IT Network function is working effectively to maximise system availability, whilst consistently adhering to group IT processes and standards developed by the management team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS
* Providing both 1st and 2nd line IT support
* Operation of the support desk ticketing system
* Procurement, preparation and building of IT equipment as required
* Managing user accounts for all new starters and leavers
* Ensuring the smooth day to day running and maintenance of infrastructure and business systems
* Ensure escalated problems are managed and technical diagnosis and root cause investigations are carried out
* Develop and maintain technical documentation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* In-depth knowledge of products and services, combined with technical experience
* Experience with Windows Server 2016 administration and Cloud Platform
* Experience with Windows and Mac environments
* Good and demonstrable understanding of Office 365 and Azure AD environments
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills - Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
If this role matches your skills and experience, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to (url removed) or call Aimee on (phone number removed) for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.