Reply is a leading Consulting, Systems Integration and Application Management company, specialising in the creation and implementation of solutions based on new communication networks and digital media.
Reply’s offer is aimed at fostering the success of its customers through the introduction of innovation along the whole economic digital chain. Given its knowledge of specialized solutions and due to a consolidated experience, Reply’s offering covers a variety of industry sectors.
Based on a network of companies specialised by service offering, Reply combines the planning and organisational capacity of a large corporation with the flexibility and dynamism typical of specialist companies.
The Sourcing Team manages third party services for more than 20 businesses within the Reply company network. The Sourcing Consultant will have responsibility to deliver services across the following key areas:
- Sourcing, selection, and screening of IT Contract resources for Reply UK, Benelux & France businesses (currently 24).
- Building strong working relationships within Reply businesses to deliver effective contract recruitment solutions and support on contract management and third party supplier topics across multiple work streams, in line with our processes and best practice
- Reviewing and evaluating prospective relationships and contract agreements with third party suppliers; including freelancers, external consulting businesses, recruitment agencies etc.
- Upholding corporate policies on freelancer hiring, supplier evaluation and contracts management, as well as maintaining external corporate brand standards.
- Providing businesses with screened and qualified (interviewed) candidate shortlists across IT specialisms in support of tactical and strategic contract needs.
- Identifying target organisations and candidates using existing company tools and databases, and creating shortlists of candidates for prospecting
- Conduct briefings with hiring managers and key stakeholders to fully understand recruitment needs.
- Write job specifications, advertising them externally across job boards.
- Manage and qualify job applications, utilise external CV databases and LinkedIn Recruiter to search for candidates, and manage candidate pipelines.
- Performing Telephone-based screening calls to qualify candidates suitability (availability, location, fit to the job spec etc
- Schedule and co-ordinate subsequent interviews with key stakeholders.
- Lead offer negotiations and closing out candidates.
- Internal business relationships - working with UK, Benelux & France companies to coordinate needs and promote Sourcing team initiatives
- Alignment and mirroring, where possible, of similar methods and processes demonstrated in Reply Group (Italy) to aid consistency.
- Support in the research and implementation of new systems, tools, and processes to improve Sourcing UK team functionality and support to Reply UK businesses.
- Sourcing operational process development, working to drive further uptake in cross-business resourcing and mobility of contractors where possible.
- Previous background in either in-house recruitment or agency (preferably both) across a range of IT specliasms (including, but not limited to, Software Development, eCommerce, Digital Tranformation, Enterprise & Solution Architecture, Microsoft technologies, Change Management, Testing, Business Analysis, Data & Information, SAP, Hybris, Machine Learning).
- Contract Recruitment experience mandatory.
- Proven ability to source and attract candidates through direct sourcing techniques.
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously delivering high volume results.
- Proven abilities in qualification techniques (both stakeholder requirement qualification and candidate qualification).
- Strong and professional telephone manner, with ability to quickly identify quality results.
- Knowledge and proven experience of business and management principles involved in planning and resource allocation.
- Appreciation of human behaviours and performance, individual differences in ability, personality and interests, learning and motivation.
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal). Must be able to communicate effectively in both the spoken word or in writing – whichever is appropriate to the audience
- Degree-level education (Minimum 2.1 degree in a Business or IT specialism).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.