Lotus Cars builds world class, high performance and lightweight sports cars that are sold all around the world. The current range – which is 100% ‘For The Drivers’ – includes the Evora coupe, the critically acclaimed Exige and the iconic Elise.
The latest new Lotus is the Evija, our all-electric hypercar that is the world’s most powerful series production model. All Lotus cars are rightly regarded as being the benchmark for exceptional ride and handling, lightweight engineering, exceptional steering, efficient aerodynamics and driver-focused interiors.
Our founder Colin Chapman always believed that a driver wants feedback and control, instant response, precision and agility, the power to accelerate and the ability to stop almost instantly. Over the last seven decades, Lotus has remained true to this ethos. Our core values, our pioneering approach to automotive engineering and our rich heritage – both in road and race cars – are guiding our future.
The ongoing transformation of Lotus is laid out in the company’s Vision80 strategy, which states what Lotus will be in 2028 when we celebrate our 80th anniversary. We welcome talented, creative and motivated people to join us on our journey.
More information on working at Lotus, Vision 80 and the exciting future for Lotus can be found https://(url removed)
A kind note to recruitment agencies – please do not send us CV’s to Lotus managers or Recruitment unless we have explicitly requested your company to do so, any CV’s submitted will be considered by us to be a ‘free gift’.
To our candidates, we would encourage the submission of CV’s to done via our online portal. If you cannot see an active position that is suitable please use the buttons above to REGISTER YOUR INTEREST and appropriate new vacancies will be sent to you.
The ERP Programme Manager will have responsibility for the full deployment, industrialisation and optimisation of the Enterprise Resource Planning application set (SAP S/4), required for new vehicle programmes.
They will also be required to define and deliver a roadmap of ERP consolidation and optimisation, integrating all business areas and locations, and retiring legacy systems.
* Ensure the successful deployment of the ERP system, based on SAP S/4 HANA.
* Oversee and facilitate the integration of other enterprise systems, including MES and LES.
* Drive business engagement and change required for a successful ERP deployment.
* Manage third-party / supplier deliverables.
* Coordinate workstreams across various SAP modules, including: SD, PS, FICO, MM, PP.
* Identify issues and direct process or technical solutions.
* Work with service delivery and IT PMO to establish and maintain project status, metrics, benefits measures and risk and issue logs.
* Provide weekly updates of status.
* Host monthly executive steering events.
* Work with the business / customer to determine requirements and opportunities for improvement and optimisation.
* Work with service delivery and end-user support capability to create training, support and establish appropriate service levels
* Educated to degree level, or with equivalent vocational qualification
* Experience in similar role
* Extensive knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) ideally through experience in this area.
* Knowledge of IT infrastructure, systems and process.
* Fluent English, written and spoken.
* Advanced PC skills – MS Office, Excel and Project.
* Excellent communication, and strong negotiation skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Customer services
* Ability to engage, listen interpret and respond positively.
* Committed to achieving the right result for the benefit of the organisation
* Formal Project Management accreditation
* Domain relevant qualification / accreditation
* Experience working in SAP ERP projects related to, or alongside of, manufacturing systems and applications.
* Solid understanding of IT for relevant business applications / environment.
* Experience with and knowledge of Teamcenter or equivalent product development and manufacturing applications.
* Ideally you will have experience working in an Agile or Waterfall environment.
* A proven ability to collaborate with experts in order to establish the technical vision and analyse the trade-offs between usability and performance needs
* Service or solution delivery
Please note this role might occasionally require you to work outside of normal hours, including weekends.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.