Are you interested in joining a growing global manufacturing organisation? Have you got experience working in VB.Net & C#.Net? Origin Global is currently looking for a Software Developer with a passion for programming.
This is an exciting opportunity which has arisen and the successful candidate will be directly involved in designing and developing new systems, as well as supporting and enhancing our existing systems. The role will primarily be based from home with occasional travel required to the High Wycombe Head Office.
What you will be doing:
- Developing new web applications/services in VB.Net and C#.Net
- Supporting and maintaining a legacy CRM system in VB.Net
- Integrating with external programs via API's using XML/JSON
- Analysing user requirements
- Testing any enhancements and additions before going live
- Producing Ad-hoc reports using MS SQL Server
Who we are:
We are the UK's leading manufacturer of bespoke aluminium doors and windows. Quite simply, our vision is to transform the way families enjoy their home - from inside to out. Origin has always been a family-run business and despite being established as the UK's leading manufactures of bi-fold doors, and expanding globally to the US and Dubai, the family ethos remains very much at the heart of the company.
Who you are:
- Have excellent numerical, analytical & problem solving skills
- Be experienced in programming languages such as VB.Net and C#
- Have a good understanding of OOP & RDBM tools, VB.Net/C#.Net, MS SQL
- Be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team with good communication skills
- Experience in using Visual studio 2015 onwards and SQL Server 2012 onwards
- Experience of working in an agile project driven environment
- An Engineering or Computer Science related degree/qualification
If this sounds like you, please click 'Apply' and join our team.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.