My client are looking for a New business/ERP consultant sales person to proactively engage and successfully win business with potential new customers, where the customers’ requirements align with the companies software offerings.
They offer a full ERP system, with integrated SFDC (Shop floor data collection), capacity planning and finite scheduling for the Engineering & Manufacturing sectors across Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Subsea, automotive and nuclear industries.
- Based in our Glasgow office.
- Build relationships with potential new customers.
- Identify and qualify opportunities to determine whether their requirements can be met.
- Understand the full range of products and services supplied and be able to explain the benefits of these to potential customers.
- Represent the company in an honest and professional manner at all times.
- Carry out initial requirements gathering exercises to obtain detailed information on a potential new customer.
- Work closely with our current team of ERP Consultants to prepare presentations and demonstrations to potential new customers.
- Prepare accurate and professional proposals and quotations.
- Update CRM system in a timely manner.
- Accurately place orders on the internal ERP system.
- Consistently meet pre-agreed sales targets.
- Occasionally attend industry networking events.
- Attend monthly internal Sales meetings.
- Keep up to date with new technologies, complimentary software and competitive offerings.
- Any other reasonable task as requested by Management.
- Although you will be given new opportunities to work on from our lead generation and marketing teams, you will also be expected to create new opportunities on your own using your own initiative.
- Although the role is focused on new business, you may also have the opportunity to sell to some of the existing customer base too.
- Ability to work in the UK.
- UK driving licence.
- Willingness to travel across the UK to attend customer meetings and presentations when necessary.
- Strong track record of achieving sales targets.
- Experience of selling ERP or business management solutions such as SAP Business One, Microsoft Dynamics Nav, Pegasus Opera, Sage 200 or similar would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of dealing with Board level representatives at small and medium sized businesses would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of working alongside technical colleagues as part of a team would be an advantage but not essential.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.