ACS Stainless Steel Fixings Limited is a leading design and manufacturing business supplying specialist structural building components and systems to the construction industry. ACS believes in investing in the training and development of talented individuals to expand our growing Team.
We are a highly successful, rapidly expanding manufacturer looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager to support the IT Director to develop and maintain IT services across the business in line with strategic direction of the group management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of our small infrastructure team to deliver a positive and responsive service to the business to enable future business growth.
Please note we are not working remotely at this time, the successful candidate will work out of our Leeds office (LS9).
What do you need?
- Experience leading an IT team.
- Experience managing an IT infrastructure.
- 10 years+ experience working in an enterprise IT environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Technical stack, in particular but not limited to; Exchange, Hyper-V, SQL Server, SCCM and SharePoint.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of standard Infrastructure technologies, in particular but not limited to: SAN, NAS, Backup, Virtualisation, Azure, Thin Client computing, High Availability techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Can ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
What's in it for you?
- 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
- Competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum.
- Onsite Gym.
- Private healthcare after 12 months service (teeth, glasses and physio).
- Modern facilities with breakout areas.
- Company events.
- Free onsite parking.
- Cycle to Work.
- Pension Scheme.
- Continual Development.
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing to 25 with service.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Strictly No Agencies.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.