IT Support Technician
ProLighting and Alva Studios are recruiting for an IT Support Technician person to support their growing equipment and studio rental operations.
ProLighting was established in 2006 and has expanded rapidly since to become a leading player in the photographic and moving image equipment rental industry.
Alva Studios opened their first studio space in 2013. We currently operate seven studios on three sites across London with new studio complexes in the pipeline.
As a IT Support Technician your main duties will include:
- Maintenance and running of Windows-based physical and virtual servers
- Maintenance and running of Windows and Mac-based office clients
- Maintenance and upgrade of ethernet and wireless networks including switches, firewalls and APs
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of IP phone and CCTV systems
- General technical troubleshooting across our three London sites (E1, N7, NW10)
- Research and implementing of new IT solutions to support company growth
IT Support Technician Essential Skills:
- Previous experience of supporting hardware and software in a mixed Microsoft and Mac environment
- Solid working knowledge of LAN TCP/IP networks
- Ability to work well in a team and manage own time effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Commitment to working outside of office hours when required by the project
Full training in our current IT environment will be given, with potential for progression to a more senior role within the group.
Position available immediately, salary TBD depending on skills and experience, plus overtime.
Please email us your CV and a short cover note with reference 'IT Support Technician Application' in the subject.
Please note that due to the volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.