Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full Stack Developer (Java) to join our team based in Andover. As a Java developer, you will work with highly skilled people who are proactive, passionate, and results driven - and we are looking for a like-minded people to be part of this experience. If you have a passion for IT Development then this is the role for you.
- To conduct system analysis and design based on the business requirements
- To carry out development tasks according to the development plan
- To carry out unit testing
- To provide considered task estimates as requested by the development manager
- To raise any risks/issues to the development manager in a timely manner.
- To report on progress when necessary via meetings/reports
- To create user/functional documentation
Skills and Experience
- Solid Java skills
- J2EE development and concepts
- Develop web applications using an MVC framework
- Apache Ofbiz
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension (upto 8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Early Friday Finish
- Subsidised onsite Restaurant
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.