Role: Sales & Performance Manager – Meet the Boss
Basic salary: £50,000 - £70,000 DOE + Performance Bonus
Location: Central Bristol
Delivering world class bespoke lead generation events for some of the world’s largest blue chips and technology leaders, Meet The Boss delivers strategic C-level virtual roundtables and bespoke events with full live event production. With account teams dedicated to our clients we currently deliver all aspects of 450+ events per year.
The clients we work with on each product include C-level executives of a FTSE 250/ Fortune 500 size businesses and our solution-provider client base includes most, if not all of the well-known giants such as Microsoft, Dell, Oracle, Google, HP, SAP and IBM to name a few.
As the business continues to evolve and grow, we are now looking for an experienced Sales & Performance Manager to lead a team of Sales Executives for our delegate acquisition teams.
About the role
- Lead a team of Sales Executives who are responsible for booking C-Level Delegates to attend our world class digital events
- Responsible for training and developing your team to ensure maximum performance
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual team targets
- Act as a point of client escalation for your sales division
- Conduct and action 1-2-1 performance meetings with your team, making sure that appropriate training and mentoring is in place.
- Responsibility for the day to day leadership of your team
- Conduct interviews for new staff coming into the business.
- Strong track-record of sales leadership in a fast paced, inside sales environment
- Demonstrate superior ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation including executive and C-Level
- Solid experience with CRM software, Salesforce a plus
- Positive and energetic style with a real desire to grow and improve sales teams
- Great communication skills with demonstrable experience of delivering group and individual training
- Strong track record of sales preference as an individual contributor
GDS Group offers;
*Ongoing training. Throughout your career at GDS Group you'll receive continued career development support from our management team and our Accelerate training programme, including a leadership track
* Structured commission scheme, and quarterly and annual financial incentives and prizes.
*Exceptional career progression. We're ever-evolving, if you work hard and do well - with our help and support - there are no artificial limits to your speed of progress.
This is an excellent opportunity for vibrant and passionate sales leader to make a real difference to the growth of the business and develop your own leadership skills, so if you are interested please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.