We have a great new opportunity to work with a highly experienced Development team in North Manchester. Working as the Front End Developer you will be developing new user facing features and working with stakeholders to develop and optimise existing features.
You will have a good understanding of SEO principles and be able to work as part of the wider team to deliver solutions. You must be a team orientated person and have good communication skills as you will be working closely with back end developers, third party agencies and other internal stakeholders
We are looking for people with -
- Experience in HTML and CSS3
- Use of optimisation platforms such as Monetate, VWO, Optimizely advantageous.
- Photoshop visual design skills are also advantageous
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Interaction design – crossing over into the User-Experience/UX.
In return you will be offered -
- Competitive benefits package
- Free parking
- Opportunities to continue with professional development
- Flexible working
- and much more
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.