Java Developer/ AWS/ DevOps/ Poznań
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join our client in Poznań on a remote basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Java Software Developer to join an industry-leading independent software vendor and play an active role in company expansion within the automotive sector; specifically involved with the design, development and implementation of bespoke software solutions.
To apply for this role, you will have a proven commercial experience in Java software development. You will be familiar with engaging with software development teams and delivering the projects within a software development environment.
We are looking for a confident, highly motivates professional, who is willing to take responsibility and is able to make decisions, which can benefit the company.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand their requirements and introduce new ideas and functionality
- Cooperating with relevant teams to guarantee coordination and alignment across operations with ongoing and new systems.
- Supporting delivery of variety development projects
- Reviewing code produced by your team members
- Following XP practices
- Working with IntelliJ IDEA / GitHub and Bitbucket/ Gradle and Maven / Jenkins / AWS / Docker / Slack / JIRA
- Strong Java SE skills
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a diversity of software development approaches including Agile
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of unit testing as part of the software development cycle
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- Gym card
- Training and conferences
- Fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Friendly work environment
- Integration events, team lunches and celebration of success
- No dress code
- Bicycle parking
- Recreation room
- Weekly Pilates classes (post-covid)
If you or someone you know is willing to take such offer, please do not hesitate to apply!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.