You will be a technical SME in the InfoSec squad. You should have the technical capability to implement, refine and iterate our detection technologies. You must display a proficient knowledge of technical standards, an in depth understanding of industry best practice for system configurations and a solid understanding of exploitable vulnerabilities within an enterprise technology stack.
Along with a salary of up to £45,000 per annum plus bonus, you will also receive a pension scheme, life assurance and 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to take advantage of a holiday purchase scheme. You will benefit from our flexible working hours and fantastic location based in the heart of the Northern Quarter, Manchester. You will receive fantastic employee discount on our products, a discounted share purchase scheme and access to our Employee Assistance Programme plus much more!
As Cyber Security Engineer at N Brown, your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the security aspects in the overall end to end design of technology systems.
- Iteratively developing and improving the overall effectiveness of the cyber security detection controls and response function.
- Performing compliance checks for verification. Leading a penetration testing schedule on our E-Commerce sites & applications. You would also be responsible for reporting these findings to the management to subsequently lead with a remediation program.
- Supporting the operational aspect of the cyber team, the individual will play a leading role in operational triage and analysis of identified incidents & anomalies, coaching the junior and less experienced members of the operational team up to a more technically proficient standard.
- Having a rounded awareness of technologies to influence InfoSec delivery road map. Understanding & researching trending or applicable vulnerabilities directly effecting our tech stack and business.
- Consulting across the business on specific technical areas for wider programs of work.
- MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- NIST framework.
- PEN testing / offensive security.
To apply for this role as Cyber Security Engineer at N Brown, please click apply online and complete the full application process.
We are proud to be N Brown.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.