IT Service Desk Assistant
Due to expanding our charity offering, Autism Wessex are currently recruiting for an IT Service Desk Assistant to join the team in Christchurch.
The role would be to support the IT function of the charity with all help desk requirements.
Hours of Work: 39 hours
- Providing 1st line support to internal staff
- Day to day system maintenance
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware
- Installing and upgrading software at the user level
- Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues
- Conducting daily backup operations
- Managing technical documentation
- A wide variety of project work when needed
- Support users remotely and onsite when required
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays which increases by 1 day each year of service, up to 33 days
- Ongoing personal development
- Free Parking
- Subsidised lunch
- Online perks & discounts
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Paid DBS
- Expenses paid at 45p per mile
Our vacancy is a great opportunity for someone either with some IT experience or the passion and interest into IT and Technology. We are looking for someone to join us on a full time permanent basis working 39 hours
Closing Date: 26 March 2021
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.