Would you like to work in an environment where you can see the benefits your solutions bring? If you’re a database specialist with great BI/MI skills and interested in a business facing role in central Glasgow, then read on.
Neogen is working with our long-standing client, a medium size organisation with multiple offices and around 400 users, to recruit a skilled Database Systems Developer to join the team. Reporting to the Operations Director and working directly with the business; you will analyse requirements, design, develop and maintain business intelligence (BI) and management information (MI) solutions. You will also be tasked with ensuring the database estate is maintained, optimised, and remains secure amongst other responsibilities.
What you will be doing
- Work with the business to analyse requirements and reporting needs.
- Develop database, BI and MI solutions including dashboards, reports, queries etc.
- Support and administer the database estate.
- Contribute to IT projects
What you will bring
- BI development experience ideally using Microsoft BI tools (SSRS, SSIS & SSMS)
- SQL Server database development and support skills
- Microsoft Visual Studio / SS Data Tools
- Familiar with Data Warehousing and Data Modelling (Dimensional & Relational)
- ETL Process Design & Development
- SQL Database maintenance & security
- Some .NET knowledge would also be beneficial (C#, ASP.NET etc.)
This is a varied and interesting opportunity where you will be trusted to plan and execute your work within a well-established professional organisation.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.