Everest have an exciting opportunity within the business for a performance-driven and innovative IT Manager.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
As the IT Manager, your main role will be to manage all aspects of Information Technology, Telephony, Mobile and associated technologies for the business. You will provide direction, advice, and support in respect of IT to all other functions of the business and drive continuous improvement.
This is a full-time, permanent role and will be based from our Hertfordshire Head Office.
What the role will involve:
- Managing the day-to- day activities of the IT department, creating a culture of continuous improvement and managing a programme of change across all systems and processes.
- Providing Project Management and leadership on IT projects including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services ensuring the are implemented on time and within budget.
- Supporting managers across the business, where IT plays and enabling role, to achieve their goals along with the wider business goals.
- Having functional responsibility in monitoring performance of IT systems and support services to determine cost and productivity levels, making recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Helping to define IT strategic infrastructure, architecture, and processes for improved customer experience.
- Assessing vendors and developing test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Developing and enhancing the business critical operational and MIS systems used across all functions to improve the efficiency of internal operations as well as enhance the external customer journey.
- Identifying the requirement for, negotiating Service Level Agreements with, and subsequently establishing and managing relationships with suppliers of third-party solutions.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of managing IT Teams, including Service Desk Support, Developers, and others.
- A track record of success in leading the development of IT services through a significant programme of change.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills, with people management experience.
- Ability to interpret business needs and express them as a logical IT requirement.
- A natural problem-solver with an analytical approach.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Solid experience of computer systems (hardware and software)
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Experience delivering under pressure to tight timescales.
If you are interested in this IT Manager position, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities business and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.