Professional Services Consultant
£50000 - £60000/annumApply Now
This role is remote
Come and join the Littlefish team!
Littlefish is a world-class, award-winning Managed IT and Cyber Security Services Company, delivered from our 24/7 UK service centres.
Our purpose is to disrupt the conventional Managed IT Services models – where the usual suspects typically fail to perform, by delivering service solutions that are tailored to the precise needs of each organisation and communicated in clear and straightforward language.
About the opportunity
Littlefish is looking for a Professional Services Consultant to join us on our exciting journey! Reporting into the Head of Professional Services, your primary responsibility as Professional Services Consultant will be to provide technical expertise throughout the entirety of Littlefish professional services engagements; inclusive of design work, implementation, configuration, testing, documentation and fully supporting the process of acceptance into service. In the role of Professional Services Consultant, you will be actively contributing to delivering a range of high quality, technical professional services which meet or exceed our customer requirements.
Professional Services Consultant Duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to the delivery of technical professional services
- Producing detailed, clear, consistent, and timely documentation whether for internal or external use
- Provide technical assistance into the pre-sales and solutions architecture process to aid the clarity of documentation prior to handover post-sale into professional services
- Contribute to the evaluation and “on boarding” of new product sets into the company's portfolio.
- Contribute to the ongoing technical skills development of yourself and your colleagues by knowledge sharing and mentorship.
What we are looking for from you
- Certified to Microsoft MCSA or MCSE level on pertinent platform.
- Significant experience in:
- Design and documentation of technical solutions
- Implementation, configuration, testing and troubleshooting technical solutions
- Development of tools/process to help provision and configure deployments more efficiently and reliably
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to assist translation of complex technical subjects for sometimes non-technical audiences
- Experience evaluating and on-boarding new technology or solutions
- Participation and contribution to pre-sales service
- Full driving licence and willing to travel to client locations as required to complete project requirements
- Training and development – the Littlefish Academy rewards you as you progress & learn
- Bonus schemes – ‘Starfish’ and Values Recognition Awards to those who go ‘above & beyond’ and exceed customer targets
- Casual dress policy and breakout facilities with table tennis and gaming
- Complimentary food & drink – unlimited fruit & refreshments, Pizza Fridays, company social events and more
Life at Littlefish
When our employees and visitors experience our offices, they often comment on the “vibe” and “feel good factor” that they experience.
This is the result of our #peoplematter approach to employment and is testament to the organisational culture we promote. Our approach is simple, we put our people first, every time and without hesitation. We have worked hard to create our culture and work harder to maintain and enhance it, to ensure Littlefish is the place to be for your career journey!
Through employing the best people, and creating optimal working conditions, our customers get the best service. In a crowded market, often playing against much bigger competitors (think David and Goliath), we constantly need to stand out to continue growing. We have a very successful track record, working with a plethora of leading organisations.
So, if you feel like you can make a tangible difference, apply today, and join us on the journey.
Here at Littlefish we’re committed to promoting and monitoring Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
By collating EDI data we can monitor both our workforce composition and recruitment and selection processes, which in turn gives us facts and figures around equal opportunities, our diversity demographic and how inclusive we are at every stage in the process. Littlefish has grown rapidly over the last few years and as we evolve it is important to us to be able to understand and respond to our current and future workforce. Our aim is to be able to categorically demonstrate our positive reach in line with the Equality Act. The data we capture as part of selection process will only be used for the purpose in which it is intended for (anonymous data reporting), will be stored centrally in our HR Department, disregarded in a timely manner and will not be used to form part of any decision making.
Please complete the questions as part of your application (please note, each option has a ‘prefer not to say’)
- Professional Services Consultant
- £50,000 - £60,000/annum
31/03/2021 Featured job
- Littlefish (UK) Ltd
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts