Salesforce IT Operations Manager
Birmingham based client, working remotely
As Salesforce IT Operations Manager will play a key part of the IT & Programmes Team that is focal point for the governance, administration and delivery of enterprise, solution and technical architecture design for the delivery of services to the Client.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT , the Salesforce IT Operations Manager will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of IT initiatives and IT work streams associated with the running of the Sales Force BAU IT Services as well as supporting the delivery of IT Programmes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing and delivering of the IT service
- Managing and training your direct reports of which the team is made up of SalesForce administrators
- Working on Strategic work and 3rd party management
- Engage and utilising SAP and interpret FRANGO forecasts and understands the MOB process
What we’re looking for:
- ITIL foundation v2/v3
- Previously worked as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience in managing a diverse technical landscape comprising of various hardware, software (bespoke and third party) and locations.
- Experience in managing multiple, concurrent projects with various delivery dates / sponsors.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder management
- Must have sound knowledge and experience in all Microsoft desktop applications
- Experience of managing teams c.15+
You may have previously managed an IT function that aligns itself with ITIL best practice, as this is a new role for a new service you will be setting up the initial team have responsibilities of further building the team that will increase as more services are taken on.
For more information about this great opportunity, please contact us:
tom @ jiyuconsulting . co .uk
(phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.