As a Junior Solutions Architect at Hoist Finance
You will join our new digital Business Unit to achieve our global target : Be the digital leader in our industry. Change for diversity is the technical owner of all digital solutions deployed in the Group, in link with the wider IT team, business teams and solutions providers. Working alongside other solutions architects and other business applications entities to ensure a global information systems coherence with all other Hoist Finance systems.
Key Requirements of the role
- Is accountable for the global systems performance, stability of the system and its evolution. Sets the standards and reports productivity on a monthly basis.
- Is the technical owner of digital solutions, explores new opportunities to improve them.
- Takes part in all IT projects that impacts the Digital solution e.g upgrades of business application, infrastructure changes & works with all IT teams to maintain and evolve the solution.
- Supervises Application Operations and support chain, works with Service support (Helpdesk and Infrastructure) and Core Support (business applications support) to set up the monitoring of the solution and ensure SLA fulfilment:
- Keep the tracking of incidents, ensures the communication plan is adequate, and the resulting corrective and preventive action plans is implemented
- Ensure Level 4 support by analysing problems, checking all defects and requests are properly considered and support the bug fixes.
- Ensures technological watch to anticipate changes that could create risks or opportunities on digital solutions (browser, web technologies…).
- Updates the digital solutions documentation to fulfil the business, security and performance requirements, with the Digital Solution Architect (BAU changes)
- For Digital projects, work on specifications, including architecture & technical choices.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience working in a similar role within an international environment
- Strong overall experience with Web Applications development across general payment integration applications, mule ESB, .net etc
- Experience/knowledge in APi based system integrations
- Experience in Windows-based server environments / Cloud environments
- Experience in business application support
- Passionate about digital transformation and technologies
Who are we?
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks and financial institutions. We are specialised in serving banks in handling non-performing loans, and supporting individuals in becoming debt free. Through expertise and rigorous compliance we earn the banks’ trust. Through respect, honesty and fairness we earn the trust of our customers.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive basic salary plus additional bonus
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Buy and sell holiday – Up to 5 days
- Healthcare cash plan
- Pension plan
- Employee assistance programme
How to apply:
All offer of employment are subject to satisfactory background screening checks including full 5 years referencing history, DBS checks, Finance checks, CIFAS Fraud database checks, proof of residency and right to work in the UK.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.