About the Departments
We have a number of departments in IT who look for the Developer skillset
About the Role In this role, you’ll help provide development support to internal users to investigate, analyse and fix reported defects, as well as offering out-of-hours cover during seasonal events and busy trading periods.
You’ll also use your expertise and experience to help us continually improve our processes and working practices, actively enabling the department to become as efficient and effective as it can be.
Working with users to develop and improve existing features whilst interpreting requirements and technical spec’s to deliver solutions to the business
You’ll work within the development lifecycle, covering design, development, test and delivery and will apply technical knowledge in a number of areas to build reusable code
● You are a talented developer who can write effective and efficient code
● You have a passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop innovative new ideas
● A team player who thrives in a fast paced, busy and challenging environment
● You possess strong analytical skills, and can confidently present technical information in a structured and logical manner
Technical skills/business skills required
● Agile and Scrum framework
● C# /.Net /.NetCore
● SQL Server
06/04/2021 Featured job
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts