- To manage the implementation of information systems projects and tasks associated with the customer services function.
- To advise senior management in IT and other functions about systems development and support
- To analyse business system requirements and to configure and implement systems which meet those requirements.
- Access to confidential information.
- External contact with partnering consultants, support personnel and similar suppliers of technical expertise, internal contact at all levels
- Management of projects to the value of £100k
- Management of project teams consisting of 3rd party, IT & business personnel.
- Specific responsibility for working with the Customer Services and Supply Chain function to analyse, advise, deliver and monitor relevant technology, processes, information systems and controls
The Business Analyst (BA) will participate in and occasionally manage projects approved for the implementation or improvement of systems either wholly or for elements of a larger project managed overall by the Project Manager or Solution Architect.
During projects the BA will be responsible for reporting progress to the Project Manager or Solution Architect including raising issues likely to threaten the implementation plan and an analysis of current and planned costs.
The Business Analyst needs to have a detailed understanding of functional and technical aspects of SAP Sales and Distribution including EDI and any associated functionality and technology in the ERP and BW applications. He/she must be able to communicate with business and technical staff at all levels and be sufficiently skilled in the configuration & testing of relevant IT systems
Finally, the BA must contribute to the transition of any support to the Service Desk and be able to liaise and support the functional area as required. This may occasionally be required outside normal office hours.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of at least one full SAP implementation cycles as a configurer/business analyst
- At least 3 years of experience of development, configuration and implementation of SAP SD, MM,
- At least 3 years of experience of development, configuration and implementation and WMS.
- Detailed configuration and application knowledge of the SAP SD module including the following specific areas
- Sales Order Processing
- Sales Contracts
- Condition Techniques
- Billing & Invoicing
- Output conditions
- Logistics Execution
- Experience of SAP EWM would be desirable but not essential.
- Broad understanding of business processes associated with all aspects of an FMCG manufacturing operation.
- Broad understanding of business processes associated with all aspects of an FMCG traded operation.
- Proven experience of dealing with technical and business people within the context of IT systems implementation.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.