My fantastic client is currently looking for a number of solid Fullstack Developers to join their team in either London Waterloo or Woking. The role will initially be remote working but when things go back to normal you will be required to be onsite.
The candidate will be developing either web products & features / desktop tools / Integration / APIs front to back, including setting up CI/CD, and maintenance.
- You’ll mainly be working with: C# 7, MVC 5, WPF, SQL Server, TypeScript, KnockoutJS, Vue.js, React.
- Every now and then, you’ll get to experiment with: .NET Core, ElasticSearch, AWS S3, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Rancher, Docker
- Our tools: VS2017, Git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- You have high coding standard, you care about structure, architecture, reusability
- You truly understand continuous improvement - you know that not every
- You practice OO in C#
- You’ve used relational DB similar to SQL
- You’ve used Git or other equivalents
- You’ve used any of these front-end techs: Typescript, Vue.js, React.js, webpack
- .NET Core
- AWS stack (eg, S3, ElasticCache)
- Container management system (eg, Rancher, Docker)
- Messaging software (eg, RabbitMQ)
- CI/CD tools (eg, Octopus, TeamCity)
This role is paying £40-45k per annum plus package depending on experience. The role will also offer you the opportunity to progress and choose the career
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.