IT Support Administrator Course
Future-proof your career with a future in the IT sector?
Join an industry which has seen exponential growth in the past 12 months!
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply.
If you are eager to launch a new career in IT support but lack the skills you need to make it happen, we can help. Here at The Training Room, we specialise in helping fresh tech talent gain the certifications that employers are looking for before matching our graduates to entry level opportunities across our partner network. All graduates go on to receive guaranteed interviews and career support for 3 years.
The past 12 months have driven a huge demand for certified IT professionals and our partners have engaged us to provide them with motivated and passionate candidates with the certifications outlined below.
No previous experience is required at this stage as our course will provide you with everything you need to ensure you are support desk ready.
You will join the IT industry with the following skills and certifications:
- CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals+) Develop the skills commonly performed by advanced end-users, including using security and web browsing best practices and understanding the functions of common operating systems and networks.
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001 Core 1 & 220-1001 Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
- CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
- CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to networks.
Add one of the following courses to specialise your knowledge:
- CompTIA Linux+ Validates the competencies required of an early career system administrator supporting Linux systems.
- CompTIA Cloud+ An introduction to cloud computing, CompTIA Cloud+ validates the skills you need to maintain and optimize cloud infrastructure services.
- CompTIA Server+ CompTIA Server+ certified candidates can work in any environment because it is the only industry certification that covers the latest server technologies including virtualization, security, and network-attached storage.
The career you have always wanted is closer than you realise!
APPLY now for more information.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- IT Support Administrator Course - Expiring soon!
5 hours ago Featured job Quick apply Learn to earn
- The Training Room IT Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- IT Support Administrator Course
- Job ID
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts