My client is looking for a PHP developer to join their expanding team. The company continues to launch its products and services in new international territories. Each new territory requires close care and attention, from integration with payment partners, launching the first campaign, and optimising through to return on investment for the company. The PHP developer will be given technical responsibility for supporting their LOB team which consists of themselves and a dedicated Country Manager, with access to design and media buying teams, as well as a wider team of 6 experienced developers, offering full support to deliver success in the position.
- Integrate our platforms with billing partners via APIs
- Improve speed of integrations
- Improve reliability of integrations
- Build and optimise landing pages
- Build and optimise CRM strategies
- Understand and use data to highlight potential issues and make informed decisions
- Monitor marketing campaign performance and have an eye for continuous improvement.
- HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, MySQL, PHP
- Version Control (git)
- Some Unix Experience
- API Integration via XML, REST, SOAP
- Excellent Communication Skills
There is flexibility on working location/WFH during and post Covid-19. Please apply today to learn more.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.