We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join our team. This is a remote working role due to the current climate.
The ideal candidate will need to have practical experience with all aspects of the Laravel framework, understand the trade-offs with different approaches and be able to leverage the framework's tools to deliver new features and refactor existing code.
We are looking for a natural problem solver, open and able to communicate technical concepts clearly, able to work independently and contribute great ideas to our systems and processes.
Experience/skills required for Web Developer:
- PHP/ Laravel
- Refactoring PHP/ Laravel projects
- API development and web service integrations
- MySQL database design and best practices
- Vue JS framework
- Bootstrap CSS
- Implementing and enforcing shared coding standards
- Git version control
- Agile development (scrum, Kanban, and estimation)
- Integrations with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 3 to 5 years experience
Duties for Web developer
- Building new features for the main internal web platform,
- Develop new dynamic applications to aid the business and its clients.
- Maintaining and enhancing the in-house web platform (fixing bugs,developing optimisations)
- Gathering requirements, designing ,implementing,testing,deployment and maintaining web applications.
- Web Server management
- innovate and improve existing systems
- API integrations
Qualifications/Personal Skills for Web developer
- Degree or equivalent experience in Web Development
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable and able to create good working relationships
- Analytical and methodical
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to manage several tasks concurrently
- Supporting clients and internal user
If you are a Web Developer seeking a new opportunity please get in touch!!!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.