My client is an established Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the organisation and subsequent expansion of the Information Security team, they are currently recruiting for an Information Security Analyst.
Reporting to the Information Security Manager you will have varied IT Risk responsibilities with the team. Key duties include;
- Ensure Compliance with Information Security policies in line with ISO27001
- Undertake Compliance Testing of Information Security Controls
- Produce Compliance Testing reports
- Identify and escalate Information Security events or issues
- Provide support and assistance with both internal and external audits
- Perform Third Party Information Security Assessments
- Assist in the development and maintenance of suitable information Security training
- Assist in the identification, assessment and challenge of Information Security risks
- Administration and development of the Information Security risk and vulnerability management system
You will be an Information Security/IT Audit professional with a minimum of 3 years experience. You will have a qualification in Information Security and/or Risk Management and knowledge and understanding of ISO27001/02 standard. Financial Services experience is desirable, but not essential if you have worked in another highly regulated sector.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.