Lead Python Developer
What you’ll be up to:
- Leading a great team developing user-friendly products, ensuring quality and scalability
- Enhancing and expanding the product suite and taking charge of new project implementation
- Ensuring the technical and professional growth of the staff around you
- Work with the wider teams to review requirements, design best-fit solutions and deliver successfully for thousands of clients across the globe
The skills you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience in a Lead Developer role (or Senior with the ability and ambition to step up)
- Strong experience with Python and ideally Django/similar
- MySQL skills (or similar)
- Experience in a Linux / Apache / RedHat environment would be highly desirable
Want to lead a growing team with an exciting pipeline of projects? Fancy taking the reins in a collaborative, Agile environment and working to enhance a line of much needed products used by thousands of establishments all over the world, all while being well rewarded for your efforts?
Our long standing Edinburgh based client, who has a great history of ensuring its employees have directly benefitted from its ongoing success, wants a new leading figure in the office; someone with considerable experience of Python development who won’t just be developing and improving their core software offerings, but the wider team as well.
In return, they’re offering a package of up to £50,000 plus an extensive bonus scheme, flexible working arrangements, opportunities to showcase your skills and shape the team around you, a great and friendly working environment, and much more!
So now that I’ve done my bit, it’s your turn! Pop your CV over so we can discuss it further!
This truly is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Lead or Senior Python Developer to secure a challenging new position at a very exciting time for our client. An excellent salary of up to 50K is on offer, plus a package that includes one of the best bonuses we’ve seen, flexible working arrangements and more. Apply now with your latest CV and get in touch with Liam at Abrecco!