Just Tech Recruitment are on the lookout for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join an award-winning Company based in the Jewlery Quarter, (central) Birmingham.
The company is a family owned business turning over approx. £100M per year with around 80 members of staff in their modern offices (approx. 250 users in total) with an excellent working environment.
The primary role of the IT Support Analyst is to support the IT Manager in delivering an efficient infrastructure delivering maximum colleague satisfaction, general (1st/2nd line) support and efficient resolution of key technical issues.
The successful candidate
- Min 3 – 5 Year’s experience in a similar role
- Must have 2nd line support experience or similar
- Experience supporting both onsite and offsite
- Ticket Management experience
- Hardware and Software support
- Driving Licence
- Super Organised
- Proven reliability
- Work without micromanagement
- Able to follow processes with strict adherence – but also able to have input into new processes
- Must have O365 admin experience
- SharePoint Support
- IT asset tracking
- And a bit of everything else!
Key accountabilities in this role
- End user hardware/software support
- Dealing with non-booting devices
- Licence management
- Supporting asset tracking
- Providing support to less IT literate individuals
- Imaging and issuing IT hardware
- Some site travel
Desirable traits are:
- Experience with licence, asset and user tracking/admin
- Hardware literate, basic repair/reboot skills
- Wide variety of systems used
- Ability to focus whilst being in high demand
- Ability to work closely with other colleagues to achieve multifaceted improvements involving new technology and systems
This will be very much a varied, hands-on role and the successful candidate will be able to work autonomously and will be self-motivated.
My client is offering an excellent opportunity to join a small IT support team with an opportunity to build your own career.
If you feel you have the experience and skills for this vacancy, please apply now.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.