Software Engineer // Fintech Company // fully remote // 40,000 - £45,000!!
My client is an exciting, fintech company who are turning the traditional lending process on its head using their Finance Referral Platform. They have strong relationships with more than 80 lenders and hold their credit policies, enabling small businesses to find appropriate lenders in minutes rather than days or weeks. They put small businesses in control of what finance they get and how. Their lenders include the biggest names in alternative finance!
They have helped 100,000 small businesses understand their finance options by providing their technology to price comparison websites to fuel their business funding channels. They’ve integrated into some lenders, along with cloud accountancy packages and open banking platforms, to help them deliver finance to SMEs as quickly as 10 minutes.
They are looking for engineers with full-stack skills, who should:
- Be experienced in Java
- Work in a TDD manner, thinking about both your unit and integration tests
- Have worked with either the UI or the database before
- Expect to automate everything, building and using CI/CD pipelines
- Can review other’s code
It’d be nice if you:
- Understand web security
- Have designed and developed RESTful web services in Spring Boot
- Have experience with Docker/Kubernetes, especially EKS
- Are familiar with Postgres or AWS Athena
- Have used AWS, including EC2, Lambda’s, S3, and even better if you’ve used Terraform to deploy them
- Have knowledge of logging, monitoring and alerting strategies, especially in CloudWatch or New Relic
- Have prior experience in a regulated environment, especially a fintech
This is role is fully remote, however they do have offices in Shoreditch and central Cardiff, which will be used with absolute sensitivity to everyone’s needs and personal circumstances.
If you’d like to work with super-talent teammates, immediately scope to make an impact and drive the business forward and work closely with some of the biggest firms in fintech/alternative finance, apply today to find out more!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.