Cyber Security Technician Course
- Learn the skills you need for a career in Cyber Security
- Perfect for all experience levels
- Receive guaranteed interviews and opportunities across the UK
Stop putting your future on hold!
Pursue the career in Cyber Security that you have always wanted!
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply.
This is your opportunity to gain the skills and certifications that employers are looking for and to join an industry which has experienced unprecedented growth over the past 12 months. The Training Room will help you gain the employer desired skills and certifications you need to become a Cyber Security Technician before matching you to entry-level opportunities, with guaranteed interviews across our network of leading IT partners.
You will develop a variety of skills from network configuration to threat management and will receive everything you need to start your career in as little as 12 weeks regardless of your current experience level.
You will gain the following certifications:
- ITF + (IT fundamentals) An introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills, covering all areas of IT foundations
- CompTIA A+ The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
- CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices
- CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to network
Plus 1 of the following:
- PenTest+ (Penetration Testing) This certificate gives you the expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
- CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst) The second certificate validates your skills and furthers your understanding of vulnerability management, threat management, security architecture, counter hacking skills and techniques
When you have a job you love, you will never work another day! Get in touch to find out more.
APPLY NOW for more information.
The Training Room is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720. Please note that this is a training course and fees apply, a representative from The Training Room will contact you to discuss details of the course and fees and make you aware of any funding options that are available to you.
- Cyber Security Technician Course - Expiring soon!
Today Featured job Quick apply Learn to earn
- The Training Room IT Training
- Contract, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Cyber Security Technician Course
- Job ID
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts