C#.Net Developer Skills Required
- Preferable degree level. 4/5 years minimum experience in a commercial environment
- Microsoft certifications in Web development a plus
Knowledge of AngularJS, Kendo UI, Entity Framework, IOC, SignalR, SQL Server, Azure and Amazon Web Services (Development and administration) would be an advantage.
C#.Net Developer Duties and responsibilities
The main duties of the role are to develop and maintain a variety of software products. The server-side and desktop language used in the company is primarily C#, with standard web technologies being used for the web products.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Mentoring and supporting more junior members of the team
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Working in an agile environment with the QA team and product owner.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role