Capita IT Resourcing are looking for MS Application Developers needed to join Capita Application Services (part of Capita Software). Successful candidates will help design the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms SDKs to agreed timescales and budget.
- Full SDLC activities; Planning, Estimating, Design, Creation, Testing, Migration, Documentation and Release
- Project Planning, stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and demonstrations
- Estimation of Effort for development activities
- Timely and effective resolutions to any Development issues that may arise
- Undertaking code reviews as and when necessary
- Customer meetings/workshops, producing checkpoint reports as agreed
- An IT/Computer Sciences related degree or equivalent experience
- Good working knowledge of Agile and TTD methodologies
- Practical experience of the MS Dynamics 365 CRM, especially in Application development
- Experience customising & extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Good knowledge of WCF Web Services, SOAP and XML
- Good working knowledge of Version Control tools, e.g. Visual Studio Team Service/Team Foundation Server
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong Client relationship skills
- Data modelling using appropriate tools
- Experience of writing and implementing test suites
- Microsoft IT/Dynamics certification
- Knowledge of design patterns (such as MVVM), MEF, Reactive Extensions and Windows Workflow
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
Successful candidates will be working as part of a diverse team in a friendly, supportive environment. If you'd like to hear more about these or other Software Development roles, please contact Paull Ondore for more information.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.