Alfen are proud to be working with our client for close to a decade now; placing top technical talent in their offices.
Our client are leaders within the field of documentation scanning/RFID technology/payment gateway solutions making lives' easier for those involved in the transportation sector.
If you're passionate about travelling and Software Development, this could be the role for you!
Software Developer/Engineer - Windows
Software developer/Software Engineer developing Application, user interfaces and production tests.
- Experience of full software life cycle development, from initial specification through to
- development, test, deployment and support.
- Design and develop graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for custom applications.
- Ability to program using unmanaged (native) C++ and C in Windows. Minimum three (3)
- years’ experience developing with object-oriented programming languages.
- Ability to program using C# in Windows.
- Knowledge of Standard (std) libraries.
- Multi-threaded coding (ADRS, Accuant bridge, parsing tool).
- Algorithms (Focus tests), data structure and patterns.
- Build applications installers (NSIS desirable).
- Experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio 2013 onwards (C++ and
- .NET environment).
- WPF (Windows presentation framework).
- Perform testing of software; verify, track, and fix bugs; modify software design as necessary.
- Writing specifications, design documents, user manuals, user guides.
- Use of version control.
- UML software design experience useful.
- Customer support experiences.
- Image processing experiences welcome.
- RFID experience.
Keywords: GUIs, unmanaged C++, C#, standard libraries, Multi-threaded, .NET environment, Visual studio, documentation, RFID
Production final test, ISCAP (Unmanaged C++)
Parsing tool C# in .NET environment
If you feel your skills "fit the bill" for this Software Developer role please apply. Also for more Software Developer Roles visit the Alfen webpage!